What's in a name? Smart Summit Coaching, LLC was borne out of Adam's passion for the mountains. Safely climbing, skiing and hiking in the mountains takes experience, practicality, forethought and patience. It's with these same fundamentals that Adam approaches his work in Professional Coaching.
Even the best mountaineers require support when entering unfamiliar, challenging or uncertain terrain. As your guide to higher summits in your personal or professional life, Adam is in service to you. Throughout your work, Adam will offer non-judgmental, unbiased and objective facilitation of purposeful self-exploration that can help you foresee your route, explore your options, and move forward with purpose and direction. He'll provide frameworks and assesments that allow you to broaden your perspective and fully engage your potential.
As a coach, Adam will help you have useful conversations with yourself understanding that, just as in mountain climbing, every small step matters and every step brings you closer to the summit. Whether your goal is an “alpine style” objective (light and fast, quick to the top) or an extended multi-camp expedition, Adam's clients develop efficient, methodical and practical routes to meet their objectives.
Some common areas that Smart Summit clients seek coaching include:
- Developing and Practicing Advanced Leadership Skills
- Enhancing Professional Presence
- Effectively Leading Others and Self
- Managing Change
- Pre-thinking Difficult Conversations
- Increasing Emotional Intelligence
- Cultivating Meaningful Professional Relationships
- Finding Work/Life Balance
- Career Development and Succession Planning
- Creativity and Innovation
- Strengthening High-Performance Teams