If you think you may be interested in exploring the possibilities Professional Coaching can deliver, let’s meet for a no obligation discussion and coaching session. This introductory session can be conducted in-person, phone or video-teleconference. My goal for this first free meeting is for you to experience what is possible through coaching. We can then jointly determine if coaching is right for you.
I use three criteria to ensure my clients will receive value from Smart Summit professional coaching services. Clients are ideally:
- Facing a significant challenge, opportunity or transition they seek support for.
- Willing to be creative, accountable and honest. External shifts require shifts within us.
- Prepared to change, take action and follow through on commitments made.
At Smart Summit, coaching is more than an hourly rate. Rather, it is an investment in a comprehensive and consistent professional connection that encompasses more than discrete sessions. To keep the decision making power in the coaching relationship with you, the client, I do not use long-term contracts. Smart Summit services are on a month-to-month basis. I encourage clients to understand that substantive progress in professional coaching is usually a 4-6 month process. A standard month of Smart Summit Coaching includes:
- Two one-hour sessions
- Two 5-10 minute accountability, support or check-in calls
- Availability throughout the month by text, phone, email for short engagements.
Additional services to be discussed with the client may include things such as:
- Assessments (Leadership Profile 360, Hogan, MBTI, Strengths Finder, Five Saboteurs, etc.)
- Written session reports and captures
You. Are. Ready.